CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

My 1st Mother's Day!

Today was my first official Mother's Day and it was great! We started the day hugging and kissing Eddie...caught this 1st pic of her loving Eddie...so cute :). We then took a bath and Gwen wrote on the shower wall with her tub markers...she is amazing! Hehe :) Then of course, Eddie joined in on the bath time fun and we had to snap a few shots of that. I swear they are best friends! I then got my gifts! Gwen made me a Mother's Day poster in daycare as well as a little basket out of plates. I also got a picture of Gwen that Jason painted with watercolor for me. I posted the reference pic he looked at and then the painting. I LOVE IT! I am going to find a frame and put it up. Gwen is Art! :) It was a great Mother's Day, relaxing and with my family!





Aaagghhh, there is a cat on my tub!



Here Eddie, have a dolphin...




Absolutely LOVE my painting...Jason is sooooo good, right?


No comments: