CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 19, 2009

Play date with Owen and a first kiss!

So I know I have not updated about her birthday or our trip back to Iowa yet, but this was just too cute that I have to post this now! Plus, it iws much easier to write about and upload a few pics....her birthday(S) were so crazy and so much...it's a longer process.

So I babysat a good friend of mine's little boy 2 Friday's ago. His name is Owen and he is 1 month to the day older than Gwen. He is walking A LOT too so it was good for Gwen to see and mimic. She now walks all the time and I think seeing him helped! They were honestly the funniest pair of kids I have ever seen. It was a good 6 hours and neither of them really napped so towards the end was tough for me, but still very fun!

Gwen and Owen kissed almost instantly, lol. They then kissed again 2 more times and I happen to catch one! You will see it at the end of the pics. They played house, drank their bottles together and even pushed around a cart like an old couple shopping at the market, lol. Enjoy the pics! Oh and Gwen totally needs a brother!!!










This is actually the 3rd kiss of the day but the only one I caught on camera. The 1st kiss was initiated by Owen, then Gwen came back with a 2nd....then half the day later after some hugs Gwen leaned in for another kiss and I caught it! :)

No comments: