CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Des Moines Birthday Party 5.30.09

Finally I am posting the 2nd birthday party extravaganza for our little girl! We had it at Grandma & Grandpa Wright's yard because it is big and would hold all 50 people we invited. No joke, I think at least 40+ came! There were already tables and tents set up for us when I arrived on Sat. morning and Gwen even got pretty decorations from her Aunt Jan and family! The place really was cute and the balloons topped it off. I thank everyone who helped make that day so special! Uncle Gene and Grandpa Gene did the grilling and it is a good thing we got the foor in bulk because it was all gone at the end! Everyone brought some type of side which helped us with having enough food as well and we got the cake. A very successful party if I do say so myself :)





Gwen got an early birthday present from Becky, Jake and Max...this dress! Cute now, Cake later :)





One of Gwenie's boyfriends, Tyler came by to wish her a happy birthday!



Grandma Debbie, you are goofy!!!




Our Little Mermaid :)



These next few are just absolutley priceless...I love when she eats cake!







The finale :)



2nd outfit, some present opening fun and some cute shots with Daddy and Grandpa :)






And 3...2...1...passout.

No comments: