CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Almost 11 months old

Well, we have had a busy beginning of Spring and it is flying by...she will be one soon, CRAZY! So I have not been blogging as much and I think it is because I don't have a computer in front of me every single day lately, HA! We have plenty to catch up on! Gwen now has 8 teeth! Just recently she has tried chicken and ham but she does seem to not want to chew new foods, but we are working on that. :) She has completed her 1st session of Swim Lessons at the Y and we decided that I can just take her and do exactly what they did during the class for this session b/c it was kind of pathetic...lol. She can get back into the lessons when she is a bit older and they have things they actually do. She is almost walking now! Very crazy to watch her go from crawling backwards to almost walking on her own in such a short time. We did purchase a walker off of craigslist for $10 and it has become her new favorite toy...she walks around the house following us into different rooms and running, it is hilarious. She has stood alone for about 5 sec or so without falling and walks w/ holdin on to things all the time. I bet she walks by her 1st bday, CRAZY!!! So here are some of her latest photos (9 mths and above) in no particular order, enjoy!

First time in a swing at a park!


Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Grandma Judy and Grandpa Steve bought me this for winter...I finally got to wear it...IN MARCH!


Just checking my email...she does this all the time, too cute!


Grandma Judy got this for me in Cabo Mexico before I was born, I am big enough to wear it...and I MISS HER, cant you tell!?


I LOVE the shower!





It was Blue day at daycare and I had to represent!


Gabby, Gwen's friend here in NJ just LOVES playing w/ Gwenie!



In case you did not see Gwen's Easter dress in the Bunny picture, here is the "Before" shot...note the cute shoes!




We have updated some parts of Gwen's room, here are some pics of it...really it is our room, but about 3/4 of it is hers, ha!







Oh yea, she has also learned how to say "Mum" instead of "Mom" and it is down right hilarious! She gets all into it and makes the m's long, I love it! She is warming up to people more as well and faster, good thing! She LOVES other kids and now when I go into daycare to drop her off or pick her up she is totally fine...go off and plays without even looking back at me! OH and she waves now!!! She usually does it w/ Hi, but she is learning bye bye, too. She does say "hi" too and it's just so cute. She had a week where she basically slept the WHOLE week and we thought it was here 8th tooth, but in the end we found out why. She had a growth spurt! How did we know? Well, at the beginning of the week she was fitting into all of her 6 mth clothes (yes at 9 mths) and at the end of the week-o-sleep she NO LONGER fit into ANYTHING. No joke. She grew out of her pj's AND her pants! I had to put anything under 9 mths away and then go out to Target and purchase all 12 mth clothes on sale that I could find! I am not kidding, it is visible! She is getting taller! So, the 12 mth clothes are a bit big, but at least she is not wearing high water pants and the buttons are not popping open on her pj's anymore, HA!

No comments: