CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Gwen's 11 month very merry unbirthday update!

Hello again...man, too long inbetween posts I know. It has gotten tougher since my computer is out of order at the moment and Jason takes his to school with him so I hate to say, but the rest of the pictures from the NYC visit from Kyle will have to be postponed due to the temporary death of my computer! When it is back up and running I will post the other fantastic-ly touristy pics from his visit for you to all enjoy. :)

This update is to let every know that before Gwen's 11 month Very Merry UnBirthday she took her first steps alone! She took 2 steps on 4/17 and then we grabbed the camera and got 1 more on video that same night. Since then she has taken a few more here and there but man o man did we FREAK out when she did it for the first time! I think it scared her when we cheered so loud! HA! Oh our little baby is growing up...stop!!!!

Some other cute things she is doing now is clapping...oh man do we love clapping...we find ourselves re discovering how amazing certain little things are again as well. Take clapping for example. It is something we do to celebrate someone or something and is done without really thinking about it...but to a baby it is excitement and wanting more...it's a whole new way to communicate and I have grown to LOVE clapping! lol!

She says "mom" now...and not mama, or mommie or any other option of the word. "Mom" and sometimes it comes out like she is a little Brittish baby and we hear, "Mum" and I just die laughing. She says "Up, Hi, Dada, Hey, Yeah" the most...then of course adorable baby babble that I am sure will turn into more words than you can imagine soon enough. The mom thing just makes me laugh so much though.

No comments: