CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 20, 2009

Mommy turns 28!

Jason surprised me this year with a wonderful Birthday night. I knew he was going to make dinner, but I was not expecting him to bake a cake OR paint me a picture. I was so very excited and surprised, it was the best.

I came home from work to a great meal waiting for me. A candle in a yellow cake with chocolate frosting (my favorite!) and then Gwen walked out of Jason's office to bring me my present. It is a huge painting that she helped with. I don't mean like her little hand print is on it or she made one line. She actually used crayon and colored all over it then Jason used his paint and blended it in with the crayon! I started crying it was so beautiful and meaningful.

Here are some pics.



Here is wher eyou can really see the parts where Gwen used her red crayon. Jason helped her make the curls, but the lines are all her!



My yummy cake and dinner waiting :) I have the best soon to be husband and baby in the world! I love you!



We also decided to purchase a dining room table off of craigslist and will be picking that up tonight. 6 chairs, table with leaf to make it a square, all for $150! Our good friends Randi and Mike are coming over with their truck to help us get it from Hoboken to JC, very sweet of them. So, this is our bday/xmas gift to ourselves as well. It will be needed for Thanksgiving when my mom, dad, sister and her husband come out to visit :) We won't have to sit on the floor and use books to hold our food anymore, HA!

No comments: