CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Spiderman

My parents bought Gwen a Spiderman mask for the fun of it a while back. She likes to put it on and walk around wearing it. We thought she just figured it was a hat or something, lol. UNTIL last night.

Jason was gone and Gwen and I were playing in the living room when I heard her talking to the DVDs. She was pointing at them (specifically 3 of them) and giggling and pointing at her face. I just sat there listening because it is one of my favorite things...listening to her conversations with random items.

I finally went over to her and asked her what she was saying and she pointed again at the DVDs then her face. I looked at the DVD she was pointing to and it was Spiderman (all 3 of them) and I about cracked up! I then asked her where her Spiderman mask was and she ran off to dig into the toy chest and pulled it out!

So for the first 10 minutes of So You Think You Can Dance, Gwen was dancing with a Spiderman mask on and THAT was entertainment. I took a pic with my phone. Now all she needs is a Spiderman doll for sure!



Don't worry, she can breathe!

No comments: