CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Game night!

One of the nights we went to Tom and Lori's house in Ankeny and Gwen got to see their little girl, Jemma as well as our friends Gabbie, Frank and Michelle. We played Harry Potter Scene It and Mafia...ok, mom and dad played those games but I did decide to stay up until 1 am that night...at least I didn't cry or whine, I just smiled and goofed around! I did have a great time seeing everyone there though.

I love my uncle Frank!



Jemma loves to play with me and I think she is so cool!


Even putting me in my pajamas and giving me my favorite blanket didn't work...I was up for the long haul! I did pass out the second my head hit the car seat pillow though, I was such a trooper. :)



No comments: