CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Gwen is a jet setter :)

So the flight was very easy. Gwen is such a jet setter. Honestly in all 4 flights she probably slept for 1 hour total! One of the flights she stayed awake the entire time! CRAZY! I think maybe we need to start visiting our friends in foreign lands now, obviously Gwen could handle it! Ok, 3 hours and 10 hours are completely different on a plane, but it would be fun to travel more...oh wait, I guess money is more of a factor rather than just the fact that Gwen is a good flyer, hehe.

Back to the flights. We actually had a few delays causing us to miss our Chicago connection, but in the end we got home about 5 hours later than we normally would have. Actually on the stand by flight in Chicago they called my name and told me they had one seat for me. I thought about it long and hard, lol, but then decided I should probably stay with my family, HA! The woman laughed and found another seat for Jason and Gwenie so we got on that flight with was nice because that was at 1 pm and the flight we would have been on would have been 530 pm, yuck!

Gwen was more vocal on this flight and reached out to other people making them laugh or smile back...generally we have not received any snotty comments or bad looks from those people whom do not like to fly near kids so we are pretty lucky about that. I will say that each flight became a little colder as we exited it and when we finally got into Des Moines we walked out of the airport and instantly froze...are you kidding me? FREEZING! I walked straight back into the airport with Gwen until Jason's parents arrived with the car. Seriously, NJ gets this warm breeze off of the Gulf Coast I think which usually results in any type of snow melting within 1 day and rarely do we get ice storms or even under freezing temps...I was not ready for the wall of negative degree weather that smacked me in the face!

Here are some pics of Gwen's flight, enjoy!




No comments: