CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 19, 2009

The rest of the Des Moines Christmas

Well, we had 132 pictures of the Christmas in Des Moines so I picked some good ones for you to all enjoy! I will try and comment on most, but really they are all just her hanging out with the family and tearing presents apart! This first one is of course adorable with her bow in her "hair" as she was opening an amazing quilt from Jason's Aunt Beth that she made for Gwen. It has Raggedy Ann and Andy on it and is sooooo cute.


Uncle Gene! Wow, you have some hairy arms! I hope you like the stinkless farter undies mommy and daddy got you for a gag gift!


Great Grandpa Les!! You are a funny guy, I miss you!


Great Grandma Donna always makes me smile :)



My Uncle Shane. He is Brennan's daddy...see she is so cute!



I think the cold made my family extra goofy!



The kids and a few parents who only had to be in there to hold the kids! HA!




Look, I am eating food in the SAME highchair as DADDY did...just not as fat, HAHAHAHAH!


Uncle Tom and my cousin Stefanie...they were making funny noises at me :)


My FIRST bite of a sugar cookie....I LOVED IT!



My cousins Tyler and Alex...Alex still calls me Baby Bean and mommy and daddy love it!


Auntie Laurie and Auntie Amy cuddling with me...I can't wait for Amy's wedding in October!


Opening my presents at Grandma and Grandpa Carters house...I LOVED it and was spoiled beyond belief, hehe.



Grandpa Gene leading the photo shoot!





My daddy and me...he picked out this dress for me. Actually mommy says he "HAD to have it" the instant he saw it. It was a great choice dad, you are pretty cool!


Grandma Debbie, I love you!

No comments: