CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Gwen gives kisses now...kinda

This weekend we discovered something new from our little bean. She now "gives kisses" if you will. Check out the video. Basically we make the kissing noise so much to her, on her cheeks, etc. that we think she has picked it up and is trying to do it back. It is absolutely adorable and she literally did it the entire weekend! Enjoy Gwen's kisses!!!



On another note, I really am working on getting the rest of Xmas and her baptism posted, I have just been so busy with work that when I get home, I would rather hang out with Gwen and Jason than get on the computer! I am not sure if everyone knows but I got a promotion at work this past week :) so I have been in a bit of a transition lately and will be until after I get back from Boston (the 1st week of Feb.)

To quickly explain, I WAS a recruiter. My role was to interview creative talent, find talent, reach out to talent whom reached out to us about their skills, current situation and possible matches with clients we have. I have been promoted to Agent now which means I get to have client contact and handle my own accounts, as well as still doing the recruiting. I will be taking orders from clients and doing the quality checks with talent and clients as well. I was also given the title Design Expert in the NJ area. This means I will be handling any talent, clients and job orders dealing with the creative side of our business, which is over 70% of what we do. I was then given the duties for our online educational training, lynda.com, plus I have bootcamp at headquarters in Boston Feb. 2-6 so needless to say, I have been REALLY busy lately!

Promise, the rest of xmas and Gwen's baptism will come soon!

No comments: